This website, www.tisffonair.com (“The Site“), was established and is owned by The Tel-Aviv International Student Film Festival and the persons and entities acting on its behalf (hereinafter also “TISFF”), with offices in Sprintzak 2, 6473802 Tel Aviv, Israel, PC No. 580002053 , e-mail: [email protected]
TISFF on AIR, the Tel Aviv International Student Film Festivals online platform in collaboration with T-Port will present films from the festival’s 2020 edition taking place September 21-26, 2020.
The following provisions shall apply to all users:
- General Provisions
- The titles and headings in this document are for convenience only and may not be used for the interpretation of any of the following provisions.
- Please read the following provisions carefully as they apply to every use you make of the site. These rules constitute the legal basis for any issue or discussion you may have with TISFF.
- If you disagree with any of the following conditions, please do not use this site.
- This site is reserved for the sole use of legally competent adults.
- This site must not be used for commercial purposes, or for any purpose other than the individual and/or for personal use.
- By using our site you are agreeing with the site’s data policy.
- TISFF is entitled to cancel membership which, in its sole discretion, violates the rules, without derogating from any other action at her disposal against infringers.
- TISFF is not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”).
- You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
- All data you submit or upload may be reviewed by TISFF staff members. All data you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- These terms may be changed at any time with 7 days prior email notice.
- If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.
- Membership – (“Festival Pass”)
The membership and Uploaders form will require you to provide the following information which shall be treated in accordance with our data policy: First name, last name, ID, company name, phone number, city, zip code, email, payment details and any other necessary information for the procurement of a tax invoice or a receipt.
Providing false information is a criminal offense according to Israeli law. Please provide correct and accurate personal details.
If the information provided within the Form is incorrect, TISFF will not be liable for its faulty execution.
As the Membership is made and executed online, there may be disruptions or errors in the submission and execution process. If you receive an error notice or encounter any other problem within the Membership process, please call or email TISFF to resolve the matter.
- Pricing and Use:
- Festival Pass full price: 12 EUR / 49 NIS
- Each film will be available for viewing for 12 hours as of the moment the ‘play’ button is pressed.
- The number of viewers per film is limited. Some films may be sold out during the festival dates. The site runs on a first come, first serve basis.
- The site includes more than 100 films. Some of the films might be not available in parts of the world due to geo-block restrictions.
- TISFF will not be held liable for any films that are not accessible due to films being sold out or geo-blocked.
- TISFF maintains the right to provide discounted membership in cases the festival sees fit.
- Confirmation of Your Membership and/or Uploading of data
Your Membership will be confirmed in writing, via email from TISFF to the email address provided in the form. TISFF shall have the discretion to refuse to confirm a Membership, for any reason.
TISFF will not be liable for delays in Membership confirmation for reasons beyond its control, including force majeure, strikes, technical problems, slowdowns in the mail system, and so forth.
Cancellation of Membership and/or the Uploading Policy :
Cancellation policy set forth below applies only to confirmed Members and/or the Uploaders of data.
If you wish to cancel your membership or uploading, please contact TISFF in writing, via e-mail with a cancellation notice. TISFF will either refuse to authorize a refund of the membership fee, in whole or in part or allow it, in which case you will receive detailed instructions. You will be liable for any tax payments that may be required in connection to a refund. TISFF will be entitled to pay the aforementioned taxes on her and your behalf, and deducted them from your refund.
The refund will be approved against proper documentation which would confirm that identify the buyer as the person who is requesting the refund and against the original invoice.
An approved refund will entitle you to a full or partial refund of your payment, with the exception of the following deductions: the transfer costs involved in the original transaction, and any taxes paid with respect to the original transaction.
- All data you supply, shall be treated in accordance with our data policy.
- TISFF will take reasonable steps to ensure a secure online environment and to protect the information that you provide.
- Intellectual Property
- All rights to the site, its design, applications, graphics, images, texts, fonts, trademarks (registered or unregistered,) designed items, photographs, models, feedbacks and all other materials contained in the website are protected under intellectual property laws and copyright laws, and they exclusively belong to TISFF.
- You may not copy, reproduce, publish, make changes to, publicly display or otherwise use the photos and illustrations of the items, and you may not create any derivative of any content or other displayed materials, and you may not make any other use in and of the elements in the website, unless TISFF provided explicit, written consent to any such action.
- TISFF reserves the right to change the terms of this document at any time with 7 days prior email notice. Changes and adjustments shall apply immediately upon posting.
- The site may be linked to other websites. TISFF is not responsible for the content of these sites, the services that they offer or the quality of the items offered by them. These links do not imply any business connection or relationship between TISFF and the operators of the linked sites and the use of these sites is your responsibility alone.
- TISFF has the right to deny access to the site or to any part of it at any time at her discretion and without prior notice. TISFF may discontinue operating this website or any part of it at any time and without prior notice.
- This agreement is solely governed by the laws of the State of Israel. In the case of a dispute concerning this site or any claim concerning a service rendered in the site, the courts in Tel Aviv shall have the exclusive jurisdiction over any such dispute or claim.